Upgrades to V4?
Author Message
 Upgrades to V4?

I have DS V4 Value that came with "The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion".
Am I able to upgrade to V4 (not V5) Std or Pro, and at what price? The
website advises me to check back after May 3rd 2002 :)

Thanks

Chris

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 07:13:02 GMT
 Upgrades to V4?
Chris,

Quote:
> I have DS V4 Value that came with "The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion".
> Am I able to upgrade to V4 (not V5) Std or Pro, and at what price? The
> website advises me to check back after May 3rd 2002 :)

You can only upgrade to Dolphin 5 now, since we are not continuing to sell
version 4. I'm not sure why you would want to upgrade to Std or Pro at
version 4 anyway, since the upgrade prices were much the same and there are
many new features in Dolphin 5. You should find that most (if not all) of
your code will work unchanged in the new version.

The upgrades page, where you will find prices and more information, is at:

http://www.object-arts.com/Upgrade5.htm

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com
---
Are you trying too hard?
http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
---

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:17:04 GMT

1. Upgrading v4.0 to v4.0a

2. CPCS v2.25/v4.00 Upgrade

3. Multiscope M2 V4.0 upgrade

4. Fujitsu COBOL V4 Upgrade -- Last Chance for Special Pricing

5. Last day for Lahey LF90 v4.0 Competitive Upgrade

6. Linz V4 is the official Oberon V4

7. Eagle V4.09R2,Rhapsody v4.01,Tasking, Compilers, Debuggers, XILINX, Embedded Development Environment

8. CW 2.0 - to upgrade or not to upgrade

9. Upgrades of Upgrades

10. Lahey LF90 v4.0 Competitive Upgrade is now available!

11. Lahey LF90 v4.0 Competitive Upgrade is now available!

12. Lahey LF90 v4.0 Competitive Upgrade is now available!