journal references
Author Message
 journal references

Would some kind soul please mail me subscription
addresses for HOOPLA and JOOP?

Thanks.
---
Keith Richards  |  RT3111, BT Research Labs, Martlesham Heath, IP5 7RE, UK.

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 16:33:00 GMT
 journal references

Quote:

> Would some kind soul please mail me subscription
> addresses for HOOPLA and JOOP?

Beware that we paid JOOP for a subscription last September.  It is
now January and we have not received any issues yet.
Should you also wish to make a donation to them, try:
JOOP
P.O. Box 968
Fort Washington, PA 19034
U.S.A.

HOOPLA subscriptions apparently depend on OOPSTAD membership.
OOPSTAD
P.O. Box 1565
Everett, WA 98026-1565
U.S.A.

(This reply is posted instead of mailed because of the warning about
JOOP.  Disclaimer:  it is a fact that we paid for and have not received
JOOP, but the word "beware" is my personal opinion.)
--

  The above opinions are my own.   |  Why are programmers criticized for
  If they're also your opinions,   |  re-inventing the wheel, when car

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 03:44:00 GMT

1. Any Journal References on Ruby?

2. Reference/Location of ANSI Smalltalk Reference

3. RTX2000 references/Stack computer references

4. Python quick reference reference

5. APL in journal papers [was A quick APL reference] [Mass question?]

6. APL Journals

7. Linux Journal special Smalltalk supplement

8. APL in the current IBM Systems Journal

9. OBJECT CURRENTS - Free New Monthly WWW Journal - MANY NEW ISSUES

10. Linux Journal

11. Object Magazine Online - ANNOUNCEMENT/CALL FOR PAPERS- Free New Journal

12. CALL FOR PAPERS - MAJOR NEW ONLINE JOURNAL - SIGS/BOB HATHAWAY