ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express
Author Message
 ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express

Does anybody have an old distribution of Smalltalk Express lying
around that he/she wouldn't mind e-mailing me?  (Source code would be
preferable, of course.)

Thanks!

bill

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:15:44 GMT
 ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express
Hi Bill, I tried to send You it but its too big. You can download it from:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/viljamaa/okp2000/jp/smalltalk.html
don't forget to also download the update!

    Bye,
            Claudio

Quote:

> Does anybody have an old distribution of Smalltalk Express lying
> around that he/she wouldn't mind e-mailing me?  (Source code would be
> preferable, of course.)

> Thanks!

> bill

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 04:42:37 GMT
 ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express

Thanks!

bill

Quote:
>Hi Bill, I tried to send You it but it's too big. You can download it from:
>http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/viljamaa/okp2000/jp/smalltalk.html
>don't forget to also download the update!
>    Bye,
>            Claudio

>> Does anybody have an old distribution of Smalltalk Express lying
>> around that he/she wouldn't mind e-mailing me?  (Source code would be
>> preferable, of course.)

>> Thanks!

>> bill

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:44:44 GMT
 ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/viljamaa/okp2000/jp/smalltalk.html

Quote:

> Does anybody have an old distribution of Smalltalk Express lying
> around that he/she wouldn't mind e-mailing me?  (Source code would be
> preferable, of course.)

> Thanks!

> bill

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 06:47:09 GMT

1. Regarding old posting about Smalltalk Express delay

2. SE:How to copy Smalltalk Express in Germany?

3. SE / Smalltalk V: Delay for Smalltalk Express ?

4. Smalltalk/V and Smalltalk Express

5. Copy of ISO standard for Prolog

6. Free copy of Micro Focus Net Express

7. Distributions and integrals, and old copies of VECTOR

8. I need an old copy of the clipper

9. copy records from old tps to new tps

10. Need Old copy of Blinker

11. Old copy of Blinker