Wanted: Smalltalk Programmer Wash, DC
Author Message
 Wanted: Smalltalk Programmer Wash, DC

I posted this position last month, but we haven't found the right person.
If you are intested, please call or e-mail me. We are looking for a mentor
type who is interested in helping a team of HIV researchers. The upper
salary range for the position is $68,000.

Sincerely,
Chad A. Tompkins
Voice: 301.217.9410 x1003
Fax: 301.309.8346

*** Adverti{*filter*}t Text ***
The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine,
is a private, non-profit organization who supports medical research and
education throughout the military medical community.  The Foundation offers
comprehensive scientific, management and administrative services to
physicians and scientists conducting medical research.  Our migration to a
distributed client/server computing environment presents the following
opportunities for enterprising customer-oriented information systems
professionals:

Senior Programmer Analyst (Smalltalk Developer)  #PL4940342
Develop and deploy cross-platform object oriented Client/Server RDBMS
applications.  Experience using ParcPlace's Visual Works 2.0 with Macintosh
and Windows interfacing with Oracle7 RDBMS.  Superior customer skills
required.  Rapid application development experience desired.

Salary commensurate with experience.  The Foundation offers an excellent
benefits package.  Interested applicants should send a resume and cover
letter to:

Human Resources Department
Position#- , OR Job Title
The Henry M. Jackson Foundation
1401 Rockville Pike, Suite 600
Rockville, MD 20852
Attention: MIS Opportunities
EOE

*** End of Adverti{*filter*}t Text ***

Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:08:03 GMT

1. Wash, DC Metro Area - Programmer/Analyst - 970605

2. Assembler Programmers - USA - NYC, New Jersey, Wash DC

3. Assembler Programmers - USA - NYC, New Jersey, Wash DC

4. COBOL / AS400 programmer needed, Wash DC area

5. College Recruit Smalltalk Positions available in Wash DC

6. Smalltalk - OO Guru Needed Immediately Wash DC Area

7. WASH DC-CA Smalltalk required

8. Wash DC & CA Smalltalk developers

9. Wash., DC Area Smalltalk Users' Group Meeting

10. VisualAge Smalltalk - WASH DC and CALIFORNIA

11. VisualAge Smalltalk Wash DC-Southern States

12. Smalltalk Development-WASH DC