for Smalltalk developers
Author Message
 for Smalltalk developers

Intermedia Group, Inc.

Join our team of Object technologists as they lead the way into the newest
generation of Smalltalk/OO projects.

Our client base includes some of the largest Banks and Brokerage firms,
Telecomm Firms, Big 6 Consulting Firms and many of the other high profile
Smalltalk clients.

We are a major supplier of Smalltalkers even to the Smalltalk and OODB
Vendors themselves.

Our firm offers excellent salary + benefits + relocation assistance +
H1/Green Card Sponsorship.

We also provide hassle-free transfer of H1's for Smalltalkers already in
the US who desire to find a more productive team to work with.

Send all resumes to:
Jonathan Weiss
Intermedia Group, Inc,

voice: 212-551-7814
fax: 212-551-7847

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. US-TN OO Smalltalk mentor and 2 smalltalk developer positions

2. Smalltalk developer with 2-3 years experience in Visual Smalltalk

3. Charlotte - Smalltalk Developers

4. Smalltalk developer positions available

5. Positions for Smalltalk developers at Dortmund, Germany

6. CA-San Jose: Smalltalk Developer(Recruiter)

7. Jobs: Smalltalk Developers Wanted

8. US-TX-DFW Smalltalk Developer (job #805)

9. Immediate Visa/Green Card sponsorship for Smalltalk Developers

10. Java/ Smalltalk Developer Needed Immediately

11. Smalltalk Developers & Contractors needed-U.S.-(Recruiter)

12. Smalltalk Developers Needed in San Francisco