JOB: Swiss Bank Corporation seeks Object-oriented developers.
Author Message
 JOB: Swiss Bank Corporation seeks Object-oriented developers.

Swiss Bank Corporation has multiple full-time opportunities for developers
and  project managers experienced in Object-oriented application
development. The candidates will lead in the development and deployment of
Object-oriented applications within Swiss Bank Corporation.

Swiss Bank Corporation is a leading global financial institution committed
to delivering innovative financial products and services to our customers.
Our Information Technology group is responsible for the development of
several financial systems for Swiss Bank Corporation globally. As part of
our Information Technology strategy, we have made a broad commitment to
Object-oriented technology.

The positions will be based in New York City.  Swiss Bank Corporation
offers excellent opportunities to work on exciting projects in a
state-of-the-art environment.

If you have at least two year of experience in C++ or Smalltalk
application development, 2 years Object-oriented Methodologies, knowledge
of relational database technology, 4+ years of overall experience, and an
interest in developing sophisticated financial applications.

We are looking for bright, enthusiastic people with experience in
Object-oriented application development.

We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits packages.  For
confidential consideration, please send resume with salary history and
requirements to:

        Michael McMahon
        Swiss Bank Corporation
        P.O. Box 395 - Church Street Station
        New York, New York, U.S.A  10008
        Telephone:  212-574-3000
        Fax:  212-574-6255

----------------------
Michael McMahon
Swiss Bank Corporation

Tue, 29 Apr 1997 04:55:09 GMT

1. Object-oriented (Eiffel) developers sought - London

2. USA-NYC-Job-Contract-Smalltalk Developer needed-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

3. USA-NY-Job-Contract-Smalltalk Developers-Wall Street-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

4. ANNOUNCEMENT: Object-Oriented Systems - new object-oriented journal

5. ANNOUNCEMENT: Object-Oriented Systems - new object-oriented journal

6. Career Opportunity - Systemhouse seeks Object Oriented professional.

7. Job: LISP developer sought

8. Career Opportunity - Systemhouse seeks Object Oriented professional.

9. Please help--I need the opinions of experienced Object-Oriented Developers

10. ****US-VA-OBJECT ORIENTED DEVELOPERS ASAP******

11. Object Oriented Developers/Consultants, Atlanta and Boston