Questions from a naive st programmer
Author Message
 Questions from a naive st programmer

This is my first time to program in Smalltalk. I would like to ask where
can I get a good tutorial from internet for naive (like me :>) user?
Because I need to do a project to make "the flight chess game" with
VisualWorks2.52,
I also need the tutorial about the Dictionary Class.

One more question. Can Smalltalk support to show transparent colour in an
image? If not, can I get a library or sth like that to perform the same
function?
I need to show graphics in tranparent colour too.

Thank you for your attention!

Justin

Sun, 04 May 2003 04:55:55 GMT

1. naive type checking II (not so naive?)

2. Questions from a naive user

3. Naive Forth questions

4. Extremely naive (and probably stupid) question

5. (Yet another) naive question

6. Naive question

7. Naive question

8. Another naive question