A kingdom for one simple ...
Author Message
 A kingdom for one simple ...

Quote:

>... COM interface implementation in the VSE 3.1.x framework. Even with Brockschmidt, Cluts
>et.al. under the pillow I find it quite hard to implement new interfaces in the VSW
>OLE framework. Looking at the MFC code examples I have the funny feeling that utilizing
>this technique is easier in C++ than in Smalltalk. I bet I am missing something!-)

No, Thomas, unfortunately you're not missing anything. I starting replying to
your post, but it got to big so I put it into its own thread. Read the one and
tell me what you think.

Regards,
Phillip

"And there's a hole in my heart that can only be filled by You.
And this hole in my heart can't be filled with the things I do."
Extreme, "Hole Hearted"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. A kingdom for one simple ...

2. Pastel United Kingdom

3. Keys To The Kingdom

4. Here is a simple one..

5. simple one

6. Simple one

7. Probably a simple one

8. simple one sate machine

9. One Simple Type declaration Question

10. Simple one for ya all

11. Problem with a piece of code (probably a simple one)

12. How to replace one or two words with one word with one line of awk code