Germany/Telecommute - Smalltalker available for contract work
Author Message
 Germany/Telecommute - Smalltalker available for contract work

Dear Group,

I am a quite experienced IT person and have done a lot of other
things, but among others I have spent about 4 years with various
aspects of Smalltalk development both in multiple small as well as one
very large project.

My interests and skills include:

- OO Analysis, Design and Development
- VisualAge for Smalltalk
- ENVY (especially the internals)
- TOPLink/S
- Building frameworks
- Both business process / end-user oriented as well as low-level base
class type of work
- Porting between different Smalltalk dialects
- Integrating Smalltalk with other languages through APIs
- Mentoring and Training

If you need help with any project that either

- is located not more than 100 km from Dsseldorf (Germany) away or
- can be conducted with a significant share of telecommuting

please contact me. Resume and references available on request.

Yours,
Torsten Schlabach

Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:21:06 GMT
 Germany/Telecommute - Smalltalker available for contract work
Not bad idea...
Are there any Smalltalk projects anywhere in the world, so Smalltalkers
could work on
as telecommuters? (I mean commercial projects, no work for free stuff).
Anybody has any ideas, suggestions?

 Vlastik

Quote:
> Dear Group,

> I am a quite experienced IT person and have done a lot of other
> things, but among others I have spent about 4 years with various
> aspects of Smalltalk development both in multiple small as well as one
> very large project.

> My interests and skills include:

> - OO Analysis, Design and Development
> - VisualAge for Smalltalk
> - ENVY (especially the internals)
> - TOPLink/S
> - Building frameworks
> - Both business process / end-user oriented as well as low-level base
> class type of work
> - Porting between different Smalltalk dialects
> - Integrating Smalltalk with other languages through APIs
> - Mentoring and Training

> If you need help with any project that either

> - is located not more than 100 km from Dsseldorf (Germany) away or
> - can be conducted with a significant share of telecommuting

> please contact me. Resume and references available on request.

> Yours,
> Torsten Schlabach

Thu, 09 Jun 2005 04:13:28 GMT

1. Available for telecommuting / contract work

2. Available for telecommuting / contract work

3. tcl/tk contracting work available -- telecommute

4. Smalltalkers available - South Germany/Stuttgart

5. SMALLTALKERS AVAILABLE (contract or permanent hre)

6. SMALLTALKERS available for contract or parmanent positions

7. Many Smalltalkers Available for Joint Placement or sub contracting

8. 2000.Programmers@Home, Inc. - Telecommuting Contract Opportunities

9. VISUALAGE Telecommute Contract !!!!!

10. New VisualWave Telecommute Contract

11. TELECOMMUTE CONTRACT