Happy and Prosperous NY to the Smalltalk community
Author Message
 Happy and Prosperous NY to the Smalltalk community

Just a short note from all at Totally Objects wishing you all a happy
and a prosperous new year. We had our first opportunity to meet a lot
of you in 2002 and we are looking forward to meeting even more in
Toronto this year.

The good news for 2003 is that we are starting to look at porting some
of our frameworks to VW, having finally got an agreement with Cincom.

We are still looking for more frameworks so if you have any ideas
please let us know.

Best Regards

GO Smalltalk

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - THE Smalltalk resource

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 18:30:16 GMT
 Happy and Prosperous NY to the Smalltalk community
^Year new makeHappy; yourself.

Quote:
> Just a short note from all at Totally Objects wishing you all a happy
> and a prosperous new year. We had our first opportunity to meet a lot
> of you in 2002 and we are looking forward to meeting even more in
> Toronto this year.

> The good news for 2003 is that we are starting to look at porting some
> of our frameworks to VW, having finally got an agreement with Cincom.

> We are still looking for more frameworks so if you have any ideas
> please let us know.

> Best Regards

> GO SMALLTALK

> http://www.totallyobjects.com - THE Smalltalk resource

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:53:20 GMT
 Happy and Prosperous NY to the Smalltalk community
According to astrologs the year 2003 will be full of s.......(surprises).

^ Date today year CSharp; beHappyAnyWay; yourself.

 Vlastik

Quote:
> ^Year new makeHappy; yourself.

> > Just a short note from all at Totally Objects wishing you all a happy
> > and a prosperous new year. We had our first opportunity to meet a lot
> > of you in 2002 and we are looking forward to meeting even more in
> > Toronto this year.

> > The good news for 2003 is that we are starting to look at porting some
> > of our frameworks to VW, having finally got an agreement with Cincom.

> > We are still looking for more frameworks so if you have any ideas
> > please let us know.

> > Best Regards

> > GO SMALLTALK

> > http://www.totallyobjects.com - THE Smalltalk resource

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:46:30 GMT

1. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE COMMUNITY

2. NY NY Smalltalk Contract and Job

3. US-MI-ANN ARBOR US-NY-NY Smalltalk Programmers wanted

4. Smalltalk Developer/Mentor - NY, NY - Recruiter

5. Smalltalk Community blogs

6. Smalltalk community blogs

7. Smalltalk Community Opinions (was Re: Building a string from incompatible objects)

8. Looking for a Smalltalk community in Boston

9. Happy 20th Birthday, Smalltalk-80!

10. NY NY PL/1 CONTRACT POSITION

11. US-NY, NY - VLSI Logic designer need

12. Jobs: NY, NY Cobol Programmers