Squeak Mail List Problems
Author Message
 Squeak Mail List Problems

Several weeks ago, I subscribed to the Squeak mail list and received
several messages per day.  Soon thereafter, all traffic to my e-mail
address ceased and I have no idea why.

I've tried subscribing again and received the confirmation reply.  I've
tried unsubscribing and subscribing again with no joy on that front.  Even
putting messages in the subject line such as "Re: Info" haven't done
anything.

Does anybody know who I might be able to contact via e-mail in order to
sort this out?

Please advise.  Thank you.

--
**********************************
* Bernhard Michael Jatzeck       *

**********************************

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:35:07 GMT
 Squeak Mail List Problems

There's not really a Squeak mailing list administrator who's an active member of the list, unfortunately.  Although there are a few UIUC folks on the list who can get a hold of an administrator if there's a serious problem.  (The Squeak list is currently still very active, >1000 messages per month.)

It's possible that you were bumped off of the list if your email account was rejecting messages for a time... I think that's happened to a few other people.

- Doug Way

Quote:

> Several weeks ago, I subscribed to the Squeak mail list and received
> several messages per day.  Soon thereafter, all traffic to my e-mail
> address ceased and I have no idea why.

> I've tried subscribing again and received the confirmation reply.  I've
> tried unsubscribing and subscribing again with no joy on that front.  Even
> putting messages in the subject line such as "Re: Info" haven't done
> anything.

> Does anybody know who I might be able to contact via e-mail in order to
> sort this out?

> Please advise.  Thank you.

> --
> **********************************
> * Bernhard Michael Jatzeck       *
> *                                *

> **********************************

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:13:14 GMT

1. New mailing list for Squeak sound/music tools

2. A french Squeak mailing-list

3. Latest Squeak mailing list?

4. What happened to the Squeak mail list?

5. Squeak mailing-list

7. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

8. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

9. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

10. Newbie, File generating question and mailing list problem..

11. Mailing list problem?

12. GtkAda mailing list? (problem GtkAda on Windows)