DC Area Smalltalk Users Group Home Page
Author Message
 DC Area Smalltalk Users Group Home Page

The DC Area Smalltalk Users Group has a home page at:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

----------------------------
Tom Donaldson

Day: (301) 208-1222

Tue, 19 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 DC Area Smalltalk Users Group Home Page

TD> The DC Area Smalltalk Users Group has a home page at:
TD>
TD>     http://orbus.pls.com/dcstug/
TD>
TD> ----------------------------
TD> Tom Donaldson

I was wondering if you would tell me the going rate for Smalltalk work in
the dc area? (contract per hour)... Down here I find that Powerbuilder
seems to command a 25% higher rate per hour... (but smalltalk is more fun ;)
anyway, I wanted to get your opinion..
thanks

Fri, 22 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Correction: DC Smalltalk Users Group home page

2. DC Area Smalltalk User's Group Web page reactivated

3. Wash., DC Area Smalltalk Users' Group Meeting

4. DC Area Smalltalk Users Group Meeting

5. Washington, D.C. Metro Area Smalltalk Users Group Meeting

6. Atlanta Smalltalk User Group home page

7. Bay area (Northern CA) Smalltalk Users group/ Special Interest Group

8. VA/MD/DC Area TopSpeed User Group Meeting

9. VA/MD/DC Area TopSpeed User Group Meeting

10. VA/MD/DC Area TopSpeed User Group Meeting

11. VA/MD/DC Area TopSpeed User Group Meeting

12. VA/MD/DC Area TopSpeed User Group Meeting