Smalltalk Developer....Need a sponser
Author Message
 Smalltalk Developer....Need a sponser

Hello,

     I am a Smalltalk Programmer working in the United States for the
past 5 years. I have over 10 years of professional experience in
various stages of software development. I have extensive knowledge of
object-oriented programming. Solid expertise in client/server
applications, skilled designer of graphical user interfaces and hands
on expertise in Smalltalk (Visualworks), Envy, C/C++. I recently (Feb.
2002) passed the Java Sun Certification examination.

     I am capable of grasping new concepts with ease and work well
under  pressure to meet tight deadlines. Key strengths include
excellent troubleshooting and analytical thinking abilities.

    I am looking out for companies to sponser me for a work visa. I am
interested in working in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Canada,

Thank you

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:55:58 GMT

1. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

2. Java/ Smalltalk Developer Needed Immediately

3. Smalltalk Developers & Contractors needed-U.S.-(Recruiter)

4. Smalltalk Developers Needed in San Francisco

5. US-VA-Norfolk VisualAge Smalltalk developer needed

6. NYC-Job-Contract-LoanIQ Smalltalk Developer needed

7. URGENT NEED FOR SEVERAL SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS EUROPE - 1 yr to 7+ yrs FULL TIME ONLY

8. Immediate need for Smalltalk Developers

9. Smalltalk Developers Needed

10. NY: Smalltalk Developers needed

11. “Smalltalk Developers Needed”-NC

12. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed