Basic help needed using IIOP in VAST 4.5
Author Message
 Basic help needed using IIOP in VAST 4.5

Hi!

We are trying to use our existing C++ servlets
with VisualAge ST 4.5 sst

We do have an object refernce (IOR) from string and
it seems to be valid. But with given pingpong
example we can't guess how to call that interface
methods.

if we have a basic idl interface :

interface foo {

        readonly attribute short height;  // height of the grid
        readonly attribute short width;   // width of the grid

        // IDL operations

        // set the element [n,m] of the grid, to value:
        void set(in short n, in short m, in long value);

        // return element [n,m] of the grid:
        long get(in short n, in short m);

        // some fortune string
        string hello( );

Quote:
};

How do we acces these methods when we know  IOR for a foo object?

If anybody knows some howto  about it we would be wery pleased.
(please reply via mail because I can't read this group very often)

--

              --  Will Bill bill You?  --
         get   Dilbert Unproductivity Toolkit

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. VAST 4.5 SST IIOP Examples

2. Using DB2 Export in VAST 4.5

3. VAST 4.5 - ODBC Calls Hang Using Abt Coroutine Calls

4. VA 4.5 IIOP and nil objects

5. VA 4.5 IIOP Examples

6. IIOP support in VA Smalltalk 4.5

7. VAST 4.5 startup problem

8. VAST 4.5 startup problem

9. Install VAST 4.5

10. VOSS 3.0 for VAST 4.5, free evaluation

11. VAST 4.5 : Open Part to Edit

12. VAST 4.5 seems to be slow(er)!