Q: Unicode support for text edit control? (D5)
Author Message
 Q: Unicode support for text edit control? (D5)

Good afternoon,

  I feel that it looks like a newbie question, but I can't find an
answer.. Is it possible to use edit control with unicode text (like
Wordpad does)? What is the best way to implement it?

Thanks in advance,
Vadim.

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:42:32 GMT

1. Looking for text edit control

2. Text Edit Control?

3. Qs: Output Buffering & Control-C

4. editing in Unicode

5. Bidirectional text and other required i18l text attribute support

6. Make the text control behave like the entry control

7. Entry controls but not text controls blanked in WinXP/CW55

8. APL2 support for Unicode

9. UNICODE support

10. CW 2.0 and unicode support

11. CW2 and unicode support ?

12. Functional Developer UNICODE support + source?