Smalltalker wanted - UK position
Author Message
 Smalltalker wanted - UK position

Easel UK, part of Easel Corporation, are seeking an individual with
Smalltalk experience to work with our hotline / consulting organisation
in our UK offices in Bracknell, Berkshire.

Easel are the makers of Object Studio - comprising ENFIN Smalltalk,
Synchronicity and TeamBuilder.

The candidate must have *some* Smalltalk experience, even if it is not in
ENFIN Smalltalk.

For a more detailed job specification, please telephone me on ..
UK (44) (0)344 304611,
or eMail ..

--
Andy J Deighton
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sun, 06 Apr 1997 05:51:02 GMT

1. [UK] Permanent UK Smalltalk/GemStone Positions

2. [UK] Permanent UK Smalltalk/GemStone Positions

3. [UK] Permanent Smalltalk UK positions

4. UK Smalltalkers needed

5. Smalltalkers in Nottinghamshire UK

6. UK, London..Immediate hire for Skilled Smalltalkers

7. SMALLTALKERS NEEDED (NY, Palo Alto, UK)

8. Wall Street financial company needs 8 UK based Smalltalkers

9. positions for Chinese or Japanese speaking SMALLTALKERS

10. NY/NJ Full Time positions for 2yr+ smalltalkers

11. Sr. Smalltalker needed for permanent position in Canada!

12. Smalltalker looking for contract position