Where is Squeak for WinCE/HP320?
Author Message
 Where is Squeak for WinCE/HP320?

Hello,

there was a port of Squeak Smalltalk for lo-class WinCE devices,
especially for HP 320 LX, but I am unable to find it anywhere.
I've tried the "WinCE" marked distribution, but it didn't run on
my H/PC (it's probably compiled for WinCE 2.0 and there aren't
1.0 compilers available).
Please, if you know, where can be wanted version downloaded or if

Thank you!

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. The first periodical on Squeak: Squeak News e-zine

2. The first periodical on Squeak: Squeak News e-zine

3. squeak won't squeak...

4. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

5. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

6. Any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE?

7. Smalltalk for WinCE

8. ST for WinCE?

9. Clipper applications running on WinCE

10. Who needs SQL Anywhere Studio with WinCE support?

11. FORTH on WinCE systems?

12. FORTH for WinCE?