Smalltalk Jobs at Precision
Author Message
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

Precision System Design is a consulting firm specializing in
object-oriented software development.  We have openings for consulting
and full-time positions at various clients throughout the country.

Below are some Smalltalk positions for which we are currently
recruiting.

WE GIVE YOU AT LEAST 80% OF THE BILL RATE for all consulting
positions!

REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will
pay you $1000 if we find a job for that person!

If you are seeking a position as a Smalltalk developer, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

FAX:  973-467-9220           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.
Location:  Northern NJ
Title:     Smalltalk developer

Our well-respected client is looking for one Smalltalk developer to
join their team of developers.  This company offers great benefits and
competitive salaries.  Though strong Smalltalk skills are needed, the
candidate will be exposed to new technologies as the project migrates
over the next year.

Musts: - 2-4 years Smalltalk experience
       - 3+ years OOAD
Plusses: - Relational DB experience
- Java experience
- Smalltalk VisualAge experience
- Mainframe experience
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Smalltalk developer

Our client is looking for experienced VA developers to implement
enhancements to a widely used internal application.  The successful
candidate will need to have experience interacting with users.

Musts: - 3+ years Smalltalk experience
       - interacting directly with users
       - MUST have VisualAge experience

Plusses:
       -5+ years OOAD

Location: Old Greenwich, CT
Title: Smalltalk developer

Our client is looking for a Smalltalk programmer to interact with
users on a daily basis. The candidate would need to be VERY
comfortable with that and possess excellent communication skills.

Musts: - 3+ year Smalltalk experience
       - 2+ years solid VisualWorks experience
       - excellent communication skills
       - ability to work directly with users on a daily basis
Plusses:
       - Sequel Server
       - experience with securities exchange

If you are seeking a position as a Smalltalk developer, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

FAX:  973-467-9220           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:43:49 GMT

1. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

2. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

3. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

4. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision