if at all possible, PLEASE DELETE the above message - got here by accident (>800K)
Author Message
 if at all possible, PLEASE DELETE the above message - got here by accident (>800K)

I am very sorry for posting the above message to this group. It is a picture
of a house that I have scaned for my mom. She is a realtor in Central NJ.
Her web address is www.lanahomes.com

P.S. I am very sorry again. If I really wanted to post this picture on this
discussion group, I would have first converted it to gif format - 60k or so.

The harm is already done... I hope you like her web site.

Leonid

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. To all: Possible solution to deleted messages

2. my last message sent by accident

3. Sorry: message re-sent by accident

4. another test message, please delete

5. test message, please ignore and delete

6. ^^^^^ the above message is a fake posted by a spammer who wants your email address

7. I posted the wrong URL in the above message

8. How to search above <topvi>?

9. Possible bug in Presenter>>on:

10. APL-J discussions [reply to a deleted message]

11. Test message, will delete shortly

12. Alternative Delete message