VA's table --wondering how
Author Message
 VA's table --wondering how

Hi,
getting a collection from a nonvisual part's inst-variable
into the one-column table  ---it didn' work for me.

And the manuals are cryptic as far as I can see.
The HELP doesn't work for this part.

Please what is the role of
        'Initialize colums from a type' ,
        'Attribute to display' ?
(from the column menu: 'setup')
Well --I used only 'Add Initial Column'.

Thanks for help
-Uli

Mon, 04 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VA's table --wondering how

Ok --I have to take a collection of probably arrays or classes
to fill that table.
Sorry, I got it
-Uli

Tue, 05 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wonders of IBM's REXX compiler

2. BASIC's WONDER !!!!!!!!!!

3. Wondering about Domingo's Rational Mean book

4. It's No Wonder Why the Jews are Scared

5. Exporting and importing tables through VA

6. { VA ] Dynamic Table Sizing

7. VA table - hide a column ?

8. VW - VA Wanted: 'neutral' comparison

9. VA Equivalent of VW 'Transcript clear'

10. MSSQL 'alter table' from Clarion

11. Expecttk doesn't register Tk's stub table