Base 64 encoding and xml stuff
Author Message
 Base 64 encoding and xml stuff

what is the recommended xml foo for dolphin and is there
a base 64 encoder/decoder or do I need to write one myself.

I found an ssl implementation that wraps opensll and works
quite well.

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:37:35 GMT
 Base 64 encoding and xml stuff
Hello Steve,

Quote:
> what is the recommended xml foo for dolphin and is there
> a base 64 encoder/decoder or do I need to write one myself.

http://www.serf.org/steve/Dolphin/

--- cut ---
Steve's Dolphin Goodies
Last updated: 09/01/2001

----
I'm not familiar with licencing schemes; but what I'd like is that if you
use any of these in your code, you include somewhere a reference to me as
orginal author. Otherwise, copy and use freely.
[skipped]

Base64 (http://www.serf.org/steve/Dolphin/Base64.pac) - Base64 coding and
decoding.

[skipped]
--- cut ---

--
Dmitry Zamotkin

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:38:58 GMT

1. Base 64 encoding

2. Automatic base 64 encoding/decoding when using SOAP?

3. HTTP Basic Auth - base 64 encoding

4. base 64 encoding

5. UUENCODE or MIM-64 encoding in LabView

6. Base-64 program/algorithm?

7. base 64 image imbedding follow up

8. base 64 imagetexture

9. Base 64 Help