vw2.5 performance improvements
Author Message
 vw2.5 performance improvements

Dear people:

Can anyone tell me (or point me in the right direction to get at any
information regarding...) any performance improvements and bug fixes
vw2.5 has over vw1.0 ?

any help is greatly appreciated.

J.Lu

Sun, 03 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 vw2.5 performance improvements

Quote:

> Dear people:

> Can anyone tell me (or point me in the right direction to get at any
> information regarding...) any performance improvements and bug fixes
> vw2.5 has over vw1.0 ?

> any help is greatly appreciated.

> J.Lu

The complete list of improvements can be taken from the Release Notes of
VisualWorks 2.0 and 2.5. Contact PPD for a copy.

--
Thilo Schmid
KHK Software

Mon, 04 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 vw2.5 performance improvements

Quote:

> Dear people:

> Can anyone tell me (or point me in the right direction to get at any
> information regarding...) any performance improvements and bug fixes
> vw2.5 has over vw1.0 ?

> any help is greatly appreciated.

> J.Lu

The complete list of improvements can be taken from the Release Notes of
VisualWorks 2.0 and 2.5. Contact PPD for a copy.

--
Thilo Schmid
KHK Software
Frankfurt, Germany

Mon, 04 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Performance improvements in 5.0?

2. Performance improvements between VW 3.0 and VW 5i

3. J Performance Improvements

4. A performance improvement!

5. Question on performance improvement through re-design.

6. Python 1.5b1, code review for possible performance improvements

7. Performance improvement opportunities

8. ODBC performance Improvements

9. VW2.0 & VW2.5

10. VW2.0 and VW2.5 under NT 4.0: Pixmap toClipboard-Error

11. Stored procedures VW2.0, VW2.5

12. malloc performance affecting python performance