Job Opportunity
Author Message
 Job Opportunity

Hi all, I am a recruiter and working on a nice Smalltalk opportunity
that is fulltime and permanent.  I was directed to this group and hope
to help someone who may be looking.

To learn more, feel free to contact me at:

Thanks,
Carl

Carl Boja
Marvel Consultants
www.marvelconsultants.com

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 05:24:03 GMT
 Job Opportunity

Quote:
> Hi all, I am a recruiter and working on a nice Smalltalk opportunity
> that is fulltime and permanent.  I was directed to this group and hope
> to help someone who may be looking.

> To learn more, feel free to contact me at:

Hi Carl,

It is totally OK to post details of the position, such as location, function
profile, pay. In fact, it might be very helpful to you search process ;-).

Regards,

Peter van Rooijen
Amsterdam

Quote:
> Thanks,
> Carl

> Carl Boja
> Marvel Consultants
> www.marvelconsultants.com

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 05:32:15 GMT
 Job Opportunity

Quote:

> > Hi all, I am a recruiter and working on a nice Smalltalk opportunity
> > that is fulltime and permanent.  I was directed to this group and hope
> > to help someone who may be looking.

> > To learn more, feel free to contact me at:

> Hi Carl,

> It is totally OK to post details of the position, such as location,
function
> profile, pay. In fact, it might be very helpful to you search process ;-).

> Regards,

> Peter van Rooijen
> Amsterdam

> > Thanks,
> > Carl

> > Carl Boja
> > Marvel Consultants
> > www.marvelconsultants.com

Yes. I would appreciate the long list of opportunities (Smalltalk of
course!) right here as well.

  Vlastik

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:06:02 GMT
 Job Opportunity
Peter and to everyone, it is located in Cleveland and the total comp
on this would hover around the 80k mark.  Relo would be required as it
is a perm fulltime opportunity.

Thanks,
Carl

Quote:

> > Hi all, I am a recruiter and working on a nice Smalltalk opportunity
> > that is fulltime and permanent.  I was directed to this group and hope
> > to help someone who may be looking.

> > To learn more, feel free to contact me at:

> Hi Carl,

> It is totally OK to post details of the position, such as location, function
> profile, pay. In fact, it might be very helpful to you search process ;-).

> Regards,

> Peter van Rooijen
> Amsterdam

> > Thanks,
> > Carl

> > Carl Boja
> > Marvel Consultants
> > www.marvelconsultants.com

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:04:43 GMT
 Job Opportunity
Can your client company relocate to NJ?
There are plenty of skilled Smalltalkers in NYC and NJ area.
Me, personally I am not interested in the conditions you are offering
but it would be much easier for anybody looking for Smalltalker to settle
down in NJ or NYC.

Maybe your client company can have a satellite office in NJ or NYC?
I mean it.

Vlastik

Quote:
> Peter and to everyone, it is located in Cleveland and the total comp
> on this would hover around the 80k mark.  Relo would be required as it
> is a perm fulltime opportunity.

> Thanks,
> Carl

Quote:

> > > Hi all, I am a recruiter and working on a nice Smalltalk opportunity
> > > that is fulltime and permanent.  I was directed to this group and hope
> > > to help someone who may be looking.

> > > To learn more, feel free to contact me at:

> > Hi Carl,

> > It is totally OK to post details of the position, such as location,
function
> > profile, pay. In fact, it might be very helpful to you search process
;-).

> > Regards,

> > Peter van Rooijen
> > Amsterdam

> > > Thanks,
> > > Carl

> > > Carl Boja
> > > Marvel Consultants
> > > www.marvelconsultants.com

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:46:27 GMT
 Job Opportunity
Hello everyone,

Satellite Forces, Inc ( http://satelliteforces.com ) will be launching its
new Atlantis product in 2003. We are looking for Smalltalk developers
interested in contract work.

thanks,

SF Inc.

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:29:18 GMT
 Job Opportunity
Hi SF Inc.,

 I am located in NJ, I am a Smalltalk enthusiast and software consultant
 last 16 years.

 I run also a web hosting company. Please, let me know how you think
 we can cooperate.

   Vlastimil Adamovsky

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> Satellite Forces, Inc ( http://satelliteforces.com ) will be launching its
> new Atlantis product in 2003. We are looking for Smalltalk developers
> interested in contract work.

> thanks,

> SF Inc.

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:40:44 GMT
 Job Opportunity
No, I have not posted it publicly by mistake.
I have no secrets:) With exception of those real ones ....;-)

Vlastik

Quote:
> Hi SF Inc.,

>  I am located in NJ, I am a Smalltalk enthusiast and software consultant
>  last 16 years.

>  I run also a web hosting company. Please, let me know how you think
>  we can cooperate.

>    Vlastimil Adamovsky

> > Hello everyone,

> > Satellite Forces, Inc ( http://satelliteforces.com ) will be launching
its
> > new Atlantis product in 2003. We are looking for Smalltalk developers
> > interested in contract work.

> > thanks,

> > SF Inc.

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:46:59 GMT

1. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

2. NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

3. JOBS OFFERED - Smalltalk Consulting Job Opportunities

4. job opportunity in bay area

5. Job Opportunity in Missouri

6. OOP Job Opportunities in Rome (Italy)

7. Outstanding Job Opportunity

8. "Smalltalk permanent job Opportunities".

9. Contract/job opportunities

10. Contract/job opportunity

11. New Smalltalk Job Opportunities !

12. Associate Software Eng. job opportunity