Looking for ENVY manual
Author Message
 Looking for ENVY manual

Hello,

We have a class assignment where we use ENVY. However, no help file or
documentation is currently available to us. I looked at stic.org and in
the FAQ but could not find pointers.

A reply by email is appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Yves Goetgeluck
5th year Electronics/CS Engineering
Free Brussels Universities

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Looking for ENVY manual

Quote:

>We have a class assignment where we use ENVY. However, no help file or
>documentation is currently available to us. I looked at stic.org and in
>the FAQ but could not find pointers.

Try:
    http://www.ipass.net/~vmalik/envy.html
or:
    http://www.daedalos.de/~j_pelrine/envyfaq.htm

-Eric Clayberg
Vice President
Instantiations, Inc., Smalltalk Systems Division

 http://www.smalltalksystems.com
 http://www.instantiations.com

 GO SMALLTALK!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Envy contact

2. Looking for books on project guidelines for configuration managers (like OTI ENVY)

3. How exporting Parcels From Envy For Non-Envy

4. ENVY Application file in to non-ENVY VisualWorks

5. 3.0 + Envy -> 5i.X + Envy

6. ENVY: No Datasets in envy???

7. Non-Envy from Envy image, how?

8. Envy 1.43->Envy 3.01 core dumps

9. file-out from Envy image for use in non-envy image

10. Envy to Non-Envy Image Conversion?

11. Semantics of Envy Application (was Re: Envy's Prerequisite Graph)

12. Looking for manual for Sylkie Application Initialization template 2.2