Incomplete screen updates
Author Message
 Incomplete screen updates

Andy,

I've noticed a few different situations in which toolbars, tabs on card
contains, and many some non-client area or menu bar sections have not been
redrawn.  At least one of the occurances could be (quite reasonably)
explained away as the result of a couple of days worth of fierce pounding on
a Win98 machine w/o rebooting.

Sorry that I can't be more specific.  Are there any diagnostics that I
should run to see whether I'm eating memory or other resources?

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:18:16 GMT

1. INCOMPLETE UPDATE ON NOVELL 3.12

2. Disable Screen Updating

3. cw2003 update screen

4. Wallpaper on update screen

5. Update Screen with browse

6. Question 2 - Browse & Update on same screen

7. Screen Prototyper Update

8. updating web screen

9. Screen update problems in Windows NT 3.51

10. Periodic screen update using GWindows/GNAT?

11. Fastest screen updating -- Here we go again :)

12. pause execution for screen update