IP address
Author Message
 IP address

Hi,
   I'm using Seaside ( version 0.92? by SW's port) with
Dolphin(D5.03)+HTTP1.1+Swazoo smoothly for 2 months  but came across a
condition that might be a newbie's question:
   How could I get the "IP Address" of the current session ( or current
connected socket ) so that I could make log to track which user is entering
and doing now? I tried to view in the Swazoo Control Shell's wire log but
there appeared no evidence of IP address shown.

Best regards.
Tsun-kuo Kuo.

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 23:38:53 GMT
 IP address
Hi,
    I found that I could set breakpoint in IASwazoo>requestFrom: aReqeust
method and get the ip address from the aRequest.
    Quite easy? for my laziness.

Best regards.
Tsun-kuo Kuo.

Quote:
> Hi,
>    I'm using Seaside ( version 0.92? by SW's port) with
> Dolphin(D5.03)+HTTP1.1+Swazoo smoothly for 2 months  but came across a
> condition that might be a newbie's question:
>    How could I get the "IP Address" of the current session ( or current
> connected socket ) so that I could make log to track which user is
entering
> and doing now? I tried to view in the Swazoo Control Shell's wire log but
> there appeared no evidence of IP address shown.

> Best regards.
> Tsun-kuo Kuo.

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:29:09 GMT

1. Anyway to get the server ip address not the browser ip address

2. Expand IP address range

3. ip address from ifconfig

4. Extract IP addresses from text file

5. Matching Octet of IP address

6. IP Addresses and Port Numbers

7. Getting the IP Address within RB

8. Reach new site through IP address?

9. Internet connection IP address

10. TCP OPEN ERROR when using IP Address !

11. getting current ip-address

12. Checking input Is an IP address