JOBS: Perm 2 YRS VisualAge at Ft. Lauderdale
Author Message
 JOBS: Perm 2 YRS VisualAge at Ft. Lauderdale

develops Insurance applications for use in Latin America. The job is in Ft.
Lauderdale with some travel to Latin America.

We are looking for expertise in VisualAge, DB/2 and any prior Insurance
experience. An added plus would be ability to communicate in Spanish or
Portuguese.

Please forward a resume to

Stanley Bloom
Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
1550 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, Suite 200
Sunrise, Florida 33323.
Fax (954) 626 5098

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. JOBS: FL, Ft. Lauderdale (COBOL, CICS, DB2) w/ relo help

2. Tcl/Tk job in Ft. Lauderdale?

3. CW Programmers - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

4. Ft. Lauderdale - any good Motherboard suppliers

5. Ft. Lauderdale's Mariott Marina Reservations

6. ASISWG/ASISRG Meeting at Ft. Lauderdale

7. ASIS Working Group Meeting March 6-8, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

8. Ft. Laud, FL (80 degrees today) JOB openings w/relocation package

9. JOBS-US-WPB TO FT. LAUDERDALE- COBOL.DB2, CICS

10. CW position(s) available in FT Lauderdale, Florida

11. US-FL-Ft.Lauderdale / Digital Design Engineer / Agency

12. US-Ft-Lauderdale-COBOL/DB2/IMS/Bi-lingual Needed