Stand-alone database available?
Author Message
 Stand-alone database available?

Quote:

> Hi Smalltalkers

> Does anybody know if there is a database that can be run on a Windows
> NT stand-alone (means: no network) PC _and_ accessed by Visual Works
> 2.5.2c?
> Is it possible to use the Sybase connection available from ParcPlace
> for SQL Anywhere?
> Or what about a common ODBC connection to get connected to a MS Access
> database?

> Any suggestions & comments much wellcome.
> Jens

Try http://www.*-*-*.com/ . You can get an ODBC framework there. I
used it in my thesis degree with Ms Access.
cheers.
Lucio

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Stand-alone database available?

2. To stand-alone or not to stand-alone

3. Looking for a "stand alone" database

4. Stand alone Forth for PC available

5. libs for stand alone programs

6. Can any Smalltalk dialects produce stand-alone DLLs?

7. Newbie: Producing small stand-alone exes for Windows

8. ENVY in stand-alone mode

9. vw ImageMaker stand alone

10. How Do You Create Stand Alone Applications?

11. Select directory stand alone ABC template

12. How to make a stand alone .EXE