Low-Cost Remote Programmer Wanted
Author Message
 Low-Cost Remote Programmer Wanted

hi

i'm a Dolphin Smalltalk  programmer i worked  on it during 2 years.
i know visualWorks and Squeak too.
my English is not so  good , i can read english perfectly.
Please tell me about this job and the conditions.
 i'm interesting on it.
please asap.
Tia

  Marcelo Diaz Cortez

Quote:

> Are there any Low-Cost Remote Dolphin Programmers available?  As an
> individual I can't pay normal USA consultant rates. First I have started a
> compiler for new language which needs to be completed. Afterward several
> projects in advanced text processing, advanced graphics, and other symbol
> processing in the new language.

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:05:03 GMT

1. Clipper Programmer Seeks Part Time Projects - Low Cost

2. WANTED: PD or Low Cost Eiffel Compiler

3. low cost VR viewer or converter wanted

4. Wanted to share success with low cost outsourcing services

5. Shareware/low cost 370 BAL

6. Low cost OODMS

7. Low cost APL2 for the PC

8. OS: Free or low cost Smalltalk Programs

9. LOW COST SOFTWARE DEV.!!!!!!!

10. Small, low cost forth board

11. ANN: Low Cost PLC Drivers and HMI Source Code

12. Low cost advertising