UnmanagedCode error
Author Message
 UnmanagedCode error

I have built a brand new VW 2.5.2 image according to the instructions in the various envy_readme.txt files that describe moving from 2.5 to 2.5.2.  I am in an HP-UX environment.  When I do the final connect of the supplied vw252b.im to the repository, all seems to go well, except in the Transcript I get the following error message:

Error: 377   The classes in UnmanagedCode cannot be recached since it does not exist in the library.

Is this something I should worry about?  Or, can anyone supply some insight into the purpose of the UnmanagedCode application?

Thanks,
--

"Do what's right and try to get along with people, in that order"
 - Ezra Taft Benson

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 UnmanagedCode error

Quote:

> I have built a brand new VW 2.5.2 image according to the instructions in
> the various envy_readme.txt files that describe moving from 2.5 to 2.5.2.
> I am in an HP-UX environment.  When I do the final connect of the supplied
> vw252b.im to the repository, all seems to go well, except in the
> Transcript I get the following error message:

> Error: 377   The classes in UnmanagedCode cannot be recached since it
> does not exist in the library.

> Is this something I should worry about?  Or, can anyone supply some
> insight into the purpose of the UnmanagedCode application?

This is normal.  UnmanagedCode is ENVY's answer to the question, "Where
does code go when loaded via parcels?"  Since code loaded in this manner
has no source and does not appear in the library, ENVY sticks it in the
UnmanagedCode application so that it is properly accounted for in your
image.  When recaching pointers to the database, UnmanagedCode will
always complain.

I have no immediate access to ENVY manuals at present and my info comes
from reading something I came across by accident in an ENVY manual
several months ago, so I might not be entirely correct...

  "I have not heard of poultry that hadn't wings.  Wings is the SIGN
   of poultry; it is what you tell poultry by.  Look at the mosquito."

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

2. Error DBFCDX/1011 Write Error DOS ERROR 6

3. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)

4. fatal error: internal error

5. Trial and error/mainly error [was]Handy way..

6. An error in this error

7. TCP/IP error 503 in CW5=ok in CW5.5b the error

8. Clarion 5.5RC2 ..error 513 - Internal Error 13

9. Get Strange error error.bmp [01/26]

10. Error (513) Internal error (13)

11. Error (513): Internal Error 13

12. Run Time Error - Internal Error