Bottom Feeder 2.6 Released 
Author Message
 Bottom Feeder 2.6 Released

The 2.6 Release of BottomFeeder is out - complete with an online Users
Guide!  Check out http://www.*-*-*.com/
download links!  Thanks to Dave Murphy and Richard Demers for all
their help!

<Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library>
James Robertson
Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk



Thu, 30 Jun 2005 02:21:12 GMT  
 Bottom Feeder 2.6 Released
How can I know, which website is RSS compliant    ?

Vlastik



Quote:
> The 2.6 Release of BottomFeeder is out - complete with an online Users
> Guide!  Check out http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/BottomFeeder for the
> download links!  Thanks to Dave Murphy and Richard Demers for all
> their help!

> <Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library>
> James Robertson
> Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk



Thu, 30 Jun 2005 02:41:58 GMT  
 Bottom Feeder 2.6 Released

Quote:
> How can I know, which website is RSS compliant    ?

> Vlastik

Many will have an xml gif somewhere on the page letting you know there is an
rss feed available.  James has a great list on his blog.

See: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/CincomSmalltalkBlogView.ssp

Jason Jones
www.whysmalltalk.com
www.stic.org



Thu, 30 Jun 2005 02:47:40 GMT  
 Bottom Feeder 2.6 Released
On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:41:58 -0500, "Vlastimil Adamovsky"

Quote:

>How can I know, which website is RSS compliant    ?

Typically a website is not in RSS (although this one:
http://webaccess.mozquito.com/features/index.xml) is RSS that is
transformed for presentation.

If you see one of the various RSS links, you'll be able to subscribe

Quote:
>Vlastik



>> The 2.6 Release of BottomFeeder is out - complete with an online Users
>> Guide!  Check out http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/BottomFeeder for the
>> download links!  Thanks to Dave Murphy and Richard Demers for all
>> their help!

>> <Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library>
>> James Robertson
>> Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk

<Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library>
James Robertson
Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk


Thu, 30 Jun 2005 03:11:24 GMT  
 Bottom Feeder 2.6 Released

Quote:
> On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:41:58 -0500, "Vlastimil Adamovsky"

> >How can I know, which website is RSS compliant    ?

The Introduction to the BottomFeeder User's Guide has a little bit
about finding websites with RSS feeds and a little bit about working
with feedlists from syndicators like Syndic8 (at
http://www.syndic8.com/ ).  In this version, I was more concerned with
explaining the details of the BottomFeeder user interface.  I'll try
to beef up the "How do I?" and "What do I do to/when?"


Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:33:18 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. T-gen 2.1 for Smalltalk MT VC 2.6 released

2. CA-Visual Objects 2.6 released

3. We made it !! Visual Eiffel 2.6 released

4. Mops 2.6 released

5. Announcing Release 2.6 of Glish

6. ANN: LispMe 2.6 released

7. XSB Version 2.6 (Duff) released

8. printers with multiple sheet feeders

9. Changing file attributes from FPW 2.6 and FPD 2.6??

10. Changing file attributes from FPW 2.6 and FPD 2.6??

11. Smalltalk MT 2.6 Preview

12. Old awk on Solaris 2.6 & no error

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software