maximizing a window?
Author Message
 maximizing a window?

How do I maximize a window after it's opened?  I know I can just open
the window with the screen resolution as it's dimensions, but I want it
to be maximized as if the window manager did it...

--
______    _______________    _____
      \  /Peter W. Hatch \  /
       >< Zen Smalltalker ><
______/  \_______________/  \_____

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 maximizing a window?

Quote:

> How do I maximize a window after it's opened?  I know I can just open
> the window with the screen resolution as it's dimensions, but I want it
> to be maximized as if the window manager did it...

> --
> ______    _______________    _____
>       \  /Peter W. Hatch \  /
>        >< Zen Smalltalker ><
> ______/  \_______________/  \_____

Try sending the existing window the following method:

It should work.

Nathalie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 maximizing a window?
How do I maximize a window after it's opened?  I know I can just open
the window with the screen resolution as it's dimensions, but I want it
to be maximized as if the window manager did it...

--
______    _______________    _____
      \  /Peter W. Hatch \  /
       >< Zen Smalltalker ><
______/  \_______________/  \_____

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Window Handle / Maximize dos window ???

2. Code to maximize console window?

3. Code to maximize console window?

4. Maximizing a windows (under WindowsNT)

5. Maximizing a window on open with VW

6. how do I maximize a window?

7. Maximize MDI Windows...

8. Maximize Current Window

9. Maximize a Window

10. How do I Maximize a window?

11. Maximize a Window and DLL-Inheritance

12. maximizing child windows in labview