VWNC5i.2 ON CD
Author Message
 VWNC5i.2 ON CD

Does anyone know if 5i.2 is available on CD? I am working through
Smalltalk on my own and FREE is good!

Robert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VWNC5i.2 ON CD
Hey Cincom!  I think this might be a good idea - maybe something like Sun
does with a subscription to their Java libraries, or like Microsoft where
you pay for the shipping or some minimal amount for the cd.
Quote:

> Does anyone know if 5i.2 is available on CD? I am working through
> Smalltalk on my own and FREE is good!

> Robert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VWNC5i.2 ON CD
I actually downloaded ISO image from Cincom's web-site and burned it to CD.
It is not more that couple bucks for CD matrix.

Boris.

Quote:

> Does anyone know if 5i.2 is available on CD? I am working through
> Smalltalk on my own and FREE is good!

> Robert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VWNC5i.2 ON CD
Sorry I did not reply yesterday.

I spoke with Jason Ayers about this (European Sales Manager). Here's
what to do.

North American customers can contact our telesales group at
1-800-2CINCOM (I'm 90% sure of that number). All the infrastructure
stuff we need to do isn't ready yet, but call and get an order in.

Everyone else should contact their nearest sales office directly if they
already know who to call, or go through our web site to get this contact
information.

And yes, I know we have had response problems, they are being worked on.

I suspect they'll be charging shipping and handling fees on this, but I
don't know for sure.

Regards,

Troy.

Quote:

--
Troy Brumley
Lead Software Engineer, Smalltalk

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VWNC5i.2 ON CD
Well...I do not have a burner so I can opt out of that one.
Quote:

> I actually downloaded ISO image from Cincom's web-site and burned it to CD.
> It is not more that couple bucks for CD matrix.

> Boris.

> > Does anyone know if 5i.2 is available on CD? I am working through
> > Smalltalk on my own and FREE is good!

> > Robert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. NYC ST: Smalltalk/JVM , VWNC5i.4 CD's available

2. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

3. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

4. New VWNC5i object engine

5. help with vwnc5i

6. VWNC5i.3, CTLib - Apostrophes in input strings

7. VWNC5i.3 Tools.LoggingTool usage

8. vwnc5i.1: problem with COM Connect

9. Cross-Platform CD Publishing - best CD-R drive/sw

10. want code/info for playing audio cd's in CD-ROM

11. CD, CD-RomRepair

12. Distinguishing CD-ROM from CD/RW drives?