comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal
Author Message
 comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

Just in case anyone wasn't aware ...

This is a hoax that has been sent to many groups and can be ignored. The
follow up address of the original (the newsgroup that any reply will go to)
is set to a news admin group with the intention that the admin group will be
flooded with irate responses (which it is).

Ian

Quote:
> As many of you are aware, this newsgroup is slated
> for removal on January 31st, 2002.  The vote was
> taken at the end of last year, and there was a large
> marjority who wants to see this group removed.

> If you are a regular reader, you need to make other arrangements.

> --

> For Ramzi the unit's younger, at me it's inner, whereas towards you it's

dying cheap.

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 17:09:07 GMT

1. comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

2. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

3. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

4. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

5. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of newsgroup removal

6. comp.lang.forth, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

7. comp.lang.logo, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

8. comp.lang.dylan, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

9. comp.lang.oberon, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

10. comp.lang.pl1, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

11. comp.lang.pop, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

12. comp.lang.rexx, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal