who is going to oopsla?
Author Message
 who is going to oopsla?

will there be any dolphin stuff going on?

Sun, 05 Mar 2006 08:08:13 GMT
 who is going to oopsla?
Donald,

Quote:
> will there be any dolphin stuff going on?

Blair and I had planned to attend OOPSLA this year but it now seems that it
is a week that isn't really convenient for either of us to make the trip
(IIRC, the conference has been a few weeks later in previous years). Hence
it looks like we aren't going to be there after all, sorry.

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:43:50 GMT

1. OO/RDBMS developers going to OOPSLA...

2. I am going to start assembly programming

3. am i gonna go down in flames??

4. Am stupid and now going crazy...

5. Tk in C: I am going insane

6. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.

7. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

8. Windows Installer - a go/no-go (in)decision

9. Going (Gone) Nuts !!!

10. LOGO-L> go turtle go

11. go turtle go

12. To boldly go where no chicken has gone before: build 829