Reading serial in WIN
Author Message
 Reading serial in WIN

I need to be able to read and write to the serial port COM1 from within windows. Can anyone tell me a language which would be suitable, and how it is done. The program should work as a TSR.

 - Cheers

Fri, 27 Jun 1997 16:46:54 GMT
 Reading serial in WIN

I need to be able to read and write to the serial port COM1 from within
windows. Can anyone tell me a language which would be suitable, and how it is
done. The program should work as a TSR.

 - Cheers

Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:46:54 GMT

1. APR+Win, WinNT and Serial port routines

2. APL+Win, NT and Serial Communications

3. Need a serial communication DLL for APL+Win

4. Serial printing under Win 2000 / NT Ws

5. WIN-2000 , serial port and clipper

6. Serial ports with Win 2000/nt.

7. help me please ! serial.no clarion for win

8. serial com & win 98 se

9. Serial printing under Win 2000 / NT Ws

10. Question about serial communications under win 95

11. Win NT + Object Ada: serial port I/O

12. CVF serial port routines under Win NT/2K