The C+@ Programming Language
Author Message
 The C+@ Programming Language

Quote:

> AT&T Bell Laboratories and features the best of C and
> Smalltalk...unlike C++, this language is a true object
> language, with a simple syntax. A mature class library
> of over 350 classes is available to ALL programmers
> and all of the source is available with the developer
> versions...

> For more information contact:

> Jim Fleming
> Unir Technology, Inc.
> 184 Shuman Dr. #100
> Naperville, IL 60563
> 1-708-305-0600
> 1-800-222-UNIR (8647)

information here (such as available information, prices, implementation
info, etc)... and an ftp site where we could download stuff (ideally, a
compiler/interpreter/docs) would be great...  And an internet address to

be a "guest" account...)

ttyl,
Gregg

Sat, 28 Jun 1997 10:42:11 GMT
 The C+@ Programming Language

AT&T Bell Laboratories and features the best of C and
SmallTalk...unlike C++, this language is a true object
language, with a simple syntax. A mature class library
of over 350 classes is available to ALL programmers
and all of the source is available with the developer
versions...

For more information contact:

Jim Fleming
Unir Technology, Inc.
184 Shuman Dr. #100
Naperville, IL 60563
1-708-305-0600
1-800-222-UNIR (8647)

Sat, 28 Jun 1997 02:48:43 GMT

1. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

2. Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

3. Final Program: 1994 IEEE-CS Computer Languages Conference

4. Final Program: 1994 IEEE-CS Computer Languages Conference

6. APL as First Language for CS

7. BETA primary CS language at University Dortmund (Germany)

8. SURVEY of CS depts. (languages)

9. SURVEY of CS depts. (languages)

10. BETA primary CS language at University Dortmund (Germany)

11. BETA primary CS language at University Dortmund (Germany)

12. SURVEY of CS depts. (languages)