ST/V on OS/2 doesn't work on Pentium ?
Author Message
 ST/V on OS/2 doesn't work on Pentium ?

Hello everybody,

We installed here ST/V ver. 2.0 on OS/2 version 2.1.
It works very well on 486 PC's but not on a Pentium.
In the Pentium the instalation is successfully performed,
but the ST does not comes up and couse a failure in the
computer system.

Did anybody has such problem ?
Did anybody successfuly operated the ST/V for OS/2 os a Pentium ?

By the way, can anybody send me the updated fax number of Digitalk ?
Thanks,
Amihai Silverman,
ATL Israel.

Sun, 29 Jun 1997 15:08:41 GMT
 ST/V on OS/2 doesn't work on Pentium ?

Quote:
> Did anybody successfuly operated the ST/V for OS/2 os a Pentium ?

Yes, I did some development with Smalltalk/V, Team/V and PARTS running under
OS/2 2.1 for one of our clients on a Pentium machine (from Compaq, I
believe...) very recently.

- Nara Karuppiah

--
<insert standard disclaimer here>

San Diego, California, USA

Tue, 01 Jul 1997 08:54:49 GMT

1. atof in C doesn't work as DLL for ST/V

2. BLT installs but doesn't work, and TkTable doesn't build

3. Delay() Toolbox Call doesn't work on OS X 10.1

4. MKDIR doesn't work on some NOVELL,OS/2 and NT machines

5. Help: CPUID doesn't work under OS/2

6. ST-80/OS/2 vs. ST-80/Windows

7. ST vs Java vs ST vs ....

8. EAI works (or doesn't work) differently under different platforms

9. tkman works/doesn't work [hpux9]

10. Clipper executable doesn't run on 150 MHz Pentium

11. match works, don't match doesn't

12. Bevel Buttons' icon doesn't work