My previous
Author Message
 My previous

Hi

I have not read any of the group's messages since last friday, I went
directly to send the above today and then decided to read the weekend's
event. That is when I saw a packaging problem that appears the same as
mine. I am sory for the redundancy, but obviously it is a common problem
.
Thanks for all your help
--
Cheers  Rob

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Correction of my previous posting.

2. Handle of previous (non-dolphin) Window

3. Contents of previous patches?

4. Previous Bankruptcies or Foreclosures OK

5. GF/ST namespace changed from previous version

6. Information about previous Jobsteps

7. VW Problem (raise previous window)

8. Previous Line

9. how to grep previous line in file ?

10. access to previous records

11. Newbie needing help to print previous lines...

12. How can I get a previous date in ksh