Smalltalk Express v2.03 Update Available!
Author Message
 Smalltalk Express v2.03 Update Available!

We have just posted the Smalltalk Express v2.03 update on our website at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

This update fixes many bugs and adds full support for hi-color bitmaps and
display adapters. Note, that this update is a relatively small set of patch
files that can also be applied to Digitalk's Smalltalk/V for Windows (16-bits)
versions 2.0, 2.01, and 2.02. Full details on all of the changes and download
instructions can be found on our website.

Enjoy!!

== David Zeleznik ==

Objectshare, a division of ParcPlace-Digitalk   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Express v2.0.4 Update Available!

2. PR-Tracker v2.03 -- Tracks problem reports, bugs, defects

3. PR-Tracker v2.03 -- Tracks problem reports, bugs, defects

4. Notice About SE v2.03 Upgrade Download Between 2/23-2/24

5. Expert Guide For Linux v0.03 Now Available

6. w3ng v1.03 now available

7. ANNOUNCE: gnat-3.03-i386-next-nextstep3-bin.tar.gz available

8. Announce: Update to Object REXX V2.1.1 available

9. Smalltalk Express Central has been updated

10. Smalltalk Express Central updated

11. Smalltalk Express Central has been updated

12. Smalltalk Express Central updated