HPUX Audio Library
Author Message
 HPUX Audio Library

Hi,

I'm trying to connect the audio 'Alib.sl' shared library using 'DLL&C
Connect' and have been unsuccessful so far. I get unresolved symbols
like 'AOpenAudio' who's declared external function in the 'Alib.h'. I'm
using HPUX v10.20 and Visual Works 3.0.

If you can help me, it would be very appreciated.
Thanks
Seb.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Do shared libraries work on HPUX???

2. Shared libraries on HPUX

3. HPUX dynamic load failure due to static math library

4. audio(mp3/vorbis/flac) libraries for python?

5. audio(mp3/vorbis/flac) libraries for python?

6. shared Tcl/Tk libraries under HPUX

7. Packages, shared-libraries & HPUX

8. Error compiling tk4.1 shared libraries on HPUX

9. MIDI and AUDIO interfaces to the Windows Multimedia System

10. audio output from APL

11. Audio Help please

12. Audio Recording in realbasic?