mainWindow message
Author Message
 mainWindow message

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:46:07 -0400, "Vlastimil Adamovsky"

Quote:

>VW 7 has an instant message in class ApplicationModel .
>Right now this message does not make any sense at all....Is it a message
>the will make sense in future versions? Or am I missing something?

> Vlastik

You missing something.
The sympathy of those of us who have to wait for VW7.

(SCR).

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:29:15 GMT

1. MainWindow{PROP:Cursor} = CURSOR:Wait has no effect

2. IWidgets MainWindow and RadioButtons

3. Problems with mainwindow

4. raise a mainwindow works different on winnt/95 or win98

5. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

6. How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

7. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

8. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

9. How to retrive forwarded message from multipart message body

10. eror sending message with mime/smtp (flush). message size?

11. Message to XSIS marketing managers re: Analyst

12. Question on the Message List