Attn: Mpls/St Paul Smalltalk Developers
Author Message
 Attn: Mpls/St Paul Smalltalk Developers

Thought y'all might be interested in knowing that OTUG, the Twin Cities'
500+ member object technology user group, has just added a new Smalltalk
SIG.  The first presentation will be after January's regular OTUG meeting
(Jan 17, 1995) in 100 Magnus Hall, University of St. Thomas.  I'm not sure
about the subject.

OTUG meets the third Tuesday of every month in the same place.

This promises to be a very educational group.  The content will be
relatively basic at first (to give novice members a little background),
but will be more and more challenging as the year moves on.

Those interested in presenting papers are welcome to do so, provided that
a copy of the paper and the abstract are donated to OTUG's archeives.  The
writer will also be asked to contribute to OTUG's newsletter (a modified
abstract will be just fine).

I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

James

1)  By the way, for those of you that are familiar with OTUG, Kevin Johson
has returned from India, and he says we have nothing to worry about : ).

2)  If you are interested in finding work in the Twin Cities as a
Smalltalk Consultant, and have business experience, please drop me a line.
 My company, based in Eden Prarie, has several opportunities available
NOW.

Mon, 05 May 1997 08:55:20 GMT

1. MN - Minneapolis/St. Paul - Smalltalk Developers (ParcPlace Digitalk and Visual Age)

2. Smalltalk programming help needed - Minneapolis/St. Paul

3. : Eclipse - more than an IDE @ OTUG Mpls/St.Paul MN, Tue. May 20th

4. Object Technology Lecture Series - St Paul, MN

5. St.Paul

6. Object Technology Lecture Series - St. Paul, MN

7. US - MN - St. Paul - Contract Job - COBOL/Group One

8. Job openings St. Paul, MN - COBOL/CICS

9. Mpls Smalltalk Consulting Opportunities

10. Attn:Micro Focus Cobol Developers

11. Europe/Germany+Austria: Smalltalk developper (ENFIN-ST/ObjectStudio + VA-ST)

12. PASSIONATE GUI DEVELOPER - HCI Developer - Smalltalk, C++, JAVA ,WebSphere - Full/Time/TORONTO