method source not available
Author Message
 method source not available

I have a full-up Dolphin pro 4.0 license, but still have trouble
browsing some method source. I thought I had access rights to everything
once I purchased said product. Yes/No?

Most of the missing sources seems to be related to external structures &
COM stuff.

Examples -

LPVOID class | vt
LPVOID class | typeName
NPDolphin (everything)

etc.

thx

Eric

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:50:25 GMT
 method source not available

Quote:
> I have a full-up Dolphin pro 4.0 license, but still have trouble
> browsing some method source. I thought I had access rights to everything
> once I purchased said product. Yes/No?

> Most of the missing sources seems to be related to external structures &
> COM stuff.

My image has full source code (I think), at least for the methods you
mentioned. Perhaps you need to start with a fresh image?

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Truth Until Paradox

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 02:55:30 GMT
 method source not available
Eric

Quote:

> I have a full-up Dolphin pro 4.0 license, but still have trouble
> browsing some method source. I thought I had access rights to everything
> once I purchased said product. Yes/No?

Yes. As far as I am aware there is no hidden source in a fully licensed DPRO
4.0.

Quote:

> Most of the missing sources seems to be related to external structures &
> COM stuff.

I suspect you are loading your old (evaluation) image.

Regards

Blair

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:21:44 GMT
 method source not available

Quote:

> Eric

>>I have a full-up Dolphin pro 4.0 license, but still have trouble
>>browsing some method source. I thought I had access rights to everything
>>once I purchased said product. Yes/No?

> Yes. As far as I am aware there is no hidden source in a fully licensed DPRO
> 4.0.

>>Most of the missing sources seems to be related to external structures &
>>COM stuff.

> I suspect you are loading your old (evaluation) image.

Yup....

Life is good once again. thx guys, Eric

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:26:49 GMT
 method source not available
If you've compressed changes or sources, that might be the problem.  I did that
once.

Don

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:18:31 GMT

1. Source Not Available error w/CodeView

2. Source unavailable for this method

3. Special source code editing method

4. proposal: add Method reflection for source line, filename

5. Formal methods research sources wanted

6. QUINE-McCLUSKEY METHOD (source)

7. Open Source Boundary Element Method : BEM-OS group

8. Automatically find the source of a method invocation?

9. Method source code corrupted but still working

10. Source code of EsCompiler methods

11. Envy, don't store method source

12. Compiled method source code retrieval in Envy