OO exercises for a beginner
Author Message
 OO exercises for a beginner

Quote:

> I'm giving my girlfriend Winston's "On To Smalltalk" for her birthday,

> Thanks!

First it was "Smalltalk for the blind" and now Smalltalk for your
girlfriend. What's next? Smalltalk for your cat's meoow?

Don't you have diamonds to pick off the wi{*filter*}erstrand or soemthing?

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:24:53 GMT
 OO exercises for a beginner
??    ??    ??    ??    ??    ??    ??    ??    ??

Quote:

> > I'm giving my girlfriend Winston's "On To Smalltalk" for her birthday,

> > Thanks!

> First it was "Smalltalk for the blind" and now Smalltalk for your
> girlfriend. What's next? Smalltalk for your cat's meoow?

> Don't you have diamonds to pick off the wi{*filter*}erstrand or soemthing?

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 03:23:18 GMT

1. ISO: OO exercises for a beginner

2. VAST: Beginner's Book Exercise Question

3. beginner (exercise)

4. Beginner student exercise

5. Any practice exercises for beginner???

6. Core Python Programming, chapter 5 exercises number 5-3, question on this exercise

7. beginner oo programming

8. SENIOR OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

9. OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

10. OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

11. OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

12. Use of O.O. metrics to estimate the effert and cost of O.O. projects