ANNOUNCEMENT: tech report on OO testing
Author Message
 ANNOUNCEMENT: tech report on OO testing

Hi:

Based on my graduate work, we have published a technical report
on Object-Oriented Testing at CS dept, University of Minnesota.
The title of the tech. rep. is "Specification and Verification
of Object-Oriented Programs". It contains data-flow anomaly
detection for classes, test case generation from specification,
derivation of specification from design models and so on.

For those who are interested in getting the technical report by
anonymous ftp, the instructions are as follows:

1. ftp ftp.cs.umn.edu
2. login as anonymous
3. cd /users/shekar/oo-test
4. binary
5. mget README
6. mget tech-rep.ps.Z

For those who don't have access to ftp, they can get the printed copy
by post. The details are:

Tech Report Number: 94-64
Title:              Specification and Verification of
                     Object-Oriented Programs

The report can be requested from Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds
200 Union St. S.E.
Computer Science Department
University of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN 55455

The department will charge only the postage, for domestic (including
Canada) $2.39, and for foreign countries $8.00.

--
----------------------------------
U S WEST Technologies

Wed, 25 Jun 1997 01:57:44 GMT

1. Correction: ANNOUNCEMENT: tech report on OO testing

2. Announcement: Technical report on Object-Oriented Testing

4. Tech Report

5. Tech Report on Pattern Matching (in ML and Lazy Languages)

6. need Tech Report from Berkely

7. C+@ tech reports?

8. Availabiliy of FUSE code and tech reports

9. new version of macro system and tech reports

10. machine-readable copies of papers/tech-reports

11. tech report available on evaltrace notation