Smalltalk Store, does it still exist??
Author Message
 Smalltalk Store, does it still exist??

Hello,

Since last December we have been trying to place an order at the
Smalltalk Store (www.smalltalk.com). This is what we've done:

* First we sent an order request by mail, on official company paper.
  A month passed by, nothing happened.

  reply has come (and it didn't seem to bounce).

* On March 5 we sent a fax message to the number 1-310-540-6908, urging
  them to reply or to at least tell us if there was some kind of problem
  or misunderstanding. No answer came.

* Last week I called their voice line at 1-310-543-1530. It appeared
  to be a messaging service and I left a message asking for some kind
  of response, but nothing yet.

So my question is: Does the Smalltalk Store still exist? If so, what
should we do to get their attention?

Thanks,
Peter

Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Smalltalk Store, does it still exist??

David:

No, you haven't wronged us - I owe you a call, and the prompting is
appreciated.  I will be in touch the beginning of the week.

Regards...dan

Quote:
> Dan, if I have wronged you, get in touch!!

Mon, 20 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Smalltalk Store, does it still exist??

Yes, we still exist!

It's very strange that all of this seems to have happened on your
account - we have a lot of customers we deal with on a regular basis.

handle it.  Please accept my apologies - we will do better!

...dan

Quote:

> So my question is: Does the Smalltalk Store still exist? If so, what
> should we do to get their attention?

> Thanks,
> Peter

Mon, 20 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3D Scanners vs. Digital Stills

2. Short vacation for The Smalltalk Store

3. Smalltalk Store web site

4. Smalltalk Store web pages

5. How is Smalltalk doing these days?

6. SmallTalk Store News

7. Anyone done OPC with any of the Smalltalks?

8. What is Smalltalk Store?

9. Calling Oracle Stored procedures from VA smalltalk

10. Smalltalk Store Web Page

11. doing a paper on smalltalk

12. Where's the "Smalltalk Store"?