Sr. Architect seeks consulting job in Baltimore/Washington DC area
Author Message
 Sr. Architect seeks consulting job in Baltimore/Washington DC area

I am a senior architect/designer/developer and have been using Smalltalk
for over 10 years (Visual Age, Visual Works, Visual Wave,
Digitalk/VSE).Over the last 5 years I have focused on distributed object
and internet technologies.  I am looking for a contract (NOT PERMANENT)
position doing architecture design/development work using Smalltalk,
Java, Lotus Domino (Notes), distributed object and internet
technologies.  I prefer to work in the Baltimore/Washington DC/Northern
{*filter*}ia area.  I'll consider work beyond there if it is short-term or
allows flexibility as to length of work week or doing some work
remotely.

If you have a job available that fits my background, please send email
and I will send you my resume.

Thanks,

Dennis Pagano

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sr. Architect seeks consulting job in Baltimore/Washington DC area

Quote:

>I am a senior architect/designer/developer and have been using
Smalltalk
>for over 10 years (Visual Age, Visual Works, Visual Wave,
>Digitalk/VSE).Over the last 5 years I have focused on distributed
object
>and internet technologies.  I am looking for a contract (NOT PERMANENT)
>position doing architecture design/development work using Smalltalk,
>Java, Lotus Domino (Notes), distributed object and internet
>technologies.  I prefer to work in the Baltimore/Washington DC/Northern
>{*filter*}ia area.  I'll consider work beyond there if it is short-term or
>allows flexibility as to length of work week or doing some work
>remotely.

>If you have a job available that fits my background, please send email
>and I will send you my resume.

>Thanks,

>Dennis Pagano

Denis,

Dynamic Consulting has a suitable position for you.

You should send your resume to :

FAX  or email your resume for confidential consideration
with salary/Rate expectation and availability to:
Dynamic Consulting:

Fax 800/334-2582

For more information about Dynamic, please visit
our web site at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for sources of consulting work in the Baltimore/Washington D.C area

2. Position: Washington, DC Area, VisualWorks 2.0, Sr. P/A

3. Washington DC area COBOL consulting opportunities

4. Washington, D.C. area Job

5. JOBS in Washington, DC area

6. Consulting opportunity for Sr. ASIC Verification Engineers - bay area

7. "[jobs] Sr. level, Architect-COLORA

8. Group 1 Software has Washington/Baltimore Area Openings!

9. VisualAge Smalltalk developer - Washington D.C. area

10. Exciting opportunity for Programmer in Washington DC area.

11. Washington, D.C. Metro Area Smalltalk Users Group Meeting

12. Washington DC area