Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony
Author Message
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

> Actually, she kicked my ass.

> Don't quote the whole post when replying, you loon.

>>Aren't you the fellow who was arrested for beating up a crippled woman?

>>-- Lansdale, New York Hacker

<snip an article that is just absolute {*filter*}that doesn't belong anywhere>

You are both morons.

Kirk for posting this {*filter*}to a linux newsgroup. What that religous
bullshit has to do with a computer operating system I can't be bothered
reading the whole thing to find out. Also for cross posting.

Landsdale for top posting and quoteing the entire message again for a
one line reply.

Kirk again for top posting and having a go at Landsdale about not
snipping while posting the entire message a third not because HE didn't
snip.

--

Regards,
Harry Phillips

--- Failure is not an option,
     it comes bundled with your Microsoft product.

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 06:45:20 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

> Actually, she kicked my ass.

> Don't quote the whole post when replying, you loon.

To which the loon himself replys with the while post again.. Duh!!

> >Aren't you the fellow who was arrested for beating up a crippled woman?

> >-- Lansdale, New York Hacker

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 06:48:38 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

>.

> What that religous
> bullshit has to do with a computer operating system I can't be bothered
> reading the whole thing to find out.

> --

> Regards,
> Harry Phillips

Linux, of course, IS a religion.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:56:06 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

>>.

>> What that religous
>> bullshit has to do with a computer operating system I can't be bothered
>> reading the whole thing to find out.

>> --

>> Regards,
>> Harry Phillips

>Linux, of course, IS a religion.

So what does that make Windows? A disease?

John

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:28:56 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

> >>.

> >> What that religous
> >> bullshit has to do with a computer operating system I can't be bothered
> >> reading the whole thing to find out.

> >> --

> >> Regards,
> >> Harry Phillips

> >Linux, of course, IS a religion.

> So what does that make Windows? A disease?

> John

the devil incarnate?
--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 10:32:54 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

>>.

>> What that religous
>> bullshit has to do with a computer operating system I can't be bothered
>> reading the whole thing to find out.

>> --

>> Regards,
>> Harry Phillips

>Linux, of course, IS a religion.

And eBay is the worship of false profits.

--

Provider of Jots, Tittles, and Oy!s

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:47:12 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:
>Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony
>By Kirk William Fraser

---
Hey, Fraser, take your off-topic pathetic loser story and stick it up
your loser ass, OK?

This is sci.electronics.design, and your goddam trash has no business
being here.
--
John Fields

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 20:45:37 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

> > What that religous
> > bullshit has to do with a computer operating system I can't be bothered
> > reading the whole thing to find out.
> Linux, of course, IS a religion.

No. My dictionary suggests that religion refers to an act or form of
belief that indicates a person's recognition of the supernatural. I
assume this behavior arises because a person finds his own natural
powers to be insufficient for a constructive or happy life in the real
world.

Linux, on the other hand, is perfectly natural and represents an
important enhancement of one's natural powers. It may seem to have
supernatural qualities, but we all know this is not so, despite
appearances.

Although a person's dedication to the Linux operating system may be an
irrational response to MS's insistance that "resistance if futile!",
it seems to me that a cowardly servitude to the Almighty Bill
G. reflects an abandonment of any hope for having any meaningful
choice and of any confidence in one's ability to master the
computer. So kow-towing to MS actually comes closer to a religion.
--
      Haines Brown

        www.hartford-hwp.com

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:01:34 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

> I will post whatever i want wherever I want to post it, and you can't stop me.

Good!- I enjoy reading every bit of your lengthy discourse on "erectile"
gods.

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:17:01 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

>>>.

>>>What that religous
>>>bullshit has to do with a computer operating system I can't be bothered
>>>reading the whole thing to find out.

>>>--

>>>Regards,
>>>Harry Phillips

>>Linux, of course, IS a religion.

>>--
>>Many thanks,

>>Don Lancaster
>>Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552

>>Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com

> I believe that the Bahai's all use Linux.  Typical cult mentality.

Actually, Windows use is a lot more of a cult mentality than Linux.

--
____________________________________
Christopher R. Carlen

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:23:51 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony
On Tue, 06 May 2003 09:53:07 -0500, "Kirk W. Fraser"

Quote:

>I will post whatever i want wherever I want to post it, and you can't stop me.

---
Nor would I want to, since every word you write serves to discredit you,
idiot.
---

Quote:
>I offer myself as proof that your prophet has less understanding of
>the scriptures necessary to reach perfection than I do.

---
Offering yourself is the same as taking shit to a party.

As far as perfection goes, I daresay you need to learn to crawl before
you can walk, worm.
--
John Fields

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 00:17:47 GMT
 Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony

Quote:

>Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony
>By Kirk William Fraser
>350 NE 6th
>Clatskanie, OR 97016
>503-728-4894

<snip>

Kirk William Fraser has posted Daniel Azuma's copyrighted work
as his own (Fraser's) writings.

See 'Witness Lee and the "Local Churches": A Personal Testimony
by Daniel Azuma' at:
http://dazuma.freeshell.org/lcinfo/azuma/index.html

Winston Campbell

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:13:11 GMT

1. Lee Fields Is "Pure Soul"

2. Needed: MicroFocus "Personal Cobol for windows"

3. "Python List for Users": a personal summary

4. Classes and types, a "personal" view

5. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

6. Clipper Debugger "loses" Local variables

7. "Local" Batch Files

8. "local l : like Result"

9. local uses of "vars"

10. Local directory search "server" script

11. Dr. Scheme "local"?

12. Question about "exec in globals, locals"