Emacs-like interface for ST/V?
Author Message
 Emacs-like interface for ST/V?

Hi,

Has anybody ever implemented an Emacs-like interface to ST/V?

I'd like to type CTRL-P in order to move one line up etc.
The most basic commands would be OK.

After using Emacs and Micro-Emacs for years, I always feel
uncomfortable with the default workings of the ST/V transcripts
and workspaces.

If you know about such a code, please send the sources to me
(if you can, of course).

Thanks in advance,

Jarmo J. Ahonen
Computing Centre, Lappeenranta University of Technology, P.O.Box 20,

Sun, 25 Feb 1996 18:57:04 GMT

1. ST vs Java vs ST vs ....

2. Emacs-like interface for ST/V?

3. Scheme's emacs interface vs. SunOS 4.0

4. Scheme's emacs interface vs. SunOS 4.0

5. Web interface to Majordomo-likes?

6. Clock Problem (VA ST vs. Dolphin ST)

7. Comparison: ST-80 vs. ST-V

8. ST-80/OS/2 vs. ST-80/Windows

9. terminal vs xterm vs emacs and Expect

10. gnu smalltalk vs st/v vs digitalk

11. implicit interface vs. explicit interface

12. DOS vs BIOS vs Hardware clock interfaces